Updated: May 22, 2020
We are excited to announce that we will be reopening our doors to our valued patients on Monday, June 1, 2020. Our office will be implementing the following new protocols to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible. These reflect guidelines that are recommended by the CDC, OSHA, and the NJDA.
- Patients must call us from their cars to check in, in order to minimize the amount of people in our waiting room/reception area.
- Only the patient who has an appointment will be allowed in our building. However, if he/she is a minor, they can be accompanied by one guardian.
- We recommend that all who enter our building wear a mask. Patients will be asked to remove it right before treatment.
- All patients will have their temperatures checked and will be screened prior to being treated. A pre-procedural hydrogen peroxide rinse will be given to help minimize any bacteria or viruses that are in the mouth.
- All of our employees will wear proper PPE (personal protective equipment).
- We now have high-end air purification systems (HEPA and PECO) throughout the office to minimize harmful aerosols and keep our air clean. Both systems not only filter viruses, bacteria, and fungi, but they effectively kill them.
- Watch these videos for more information on these systems:
- We are extending our appointment times to ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting of our operatories.
We appreciate everyone's cooperation during this new, uncertain time. As the saying goes, we are all in this together. We truly look forward to seeing all of your smiling faces again!
Dr. Greco, Dr. Kim and the team at Essex Dental Arts